The remains of the medieval town Mičevac are located on the right Trebisnjica bank, very close to Perovica bridge settlement. According to the legend, it was named after Duke Mičeta who built it.
It is comprised of two parts – fort and the town which was under it. Being constructed on the higher ground, the fort dominated the area, and the town was under it, serving as a sort of suburb.
According to Lucarius, a chronic from Dubrovnik, Mičevac is first mentioned in 1402. The town was very important strategically because it protected the communication between Dubrovnik and its background. There are records of customs offices in Micevac from 1445 and 1451, which adds to the fact that this was an important trade and economy center back in those days.
Town of Micevac is listed as a national monument of Bosnia and Herzegovina.